Transfer Credits

Transfer credits are considered from the following sources

  • Credits awarded by a regionally or nationally accredited college or university recognized by the US Department of Education.
  • Satisfactory scores on nationally recognized college equivalency examinations.
  • Completion of non-scholastic courses evaluated by the American Council on Education (ACE).
  • Military training as evaluated by ACE/PONSI.
  • Credit awarded for experiential learning as documented by portfolio and evaluated for college credit by an accredited institution.

Please note that courses completed more than 10 years ago may not be transferable to Edmonton University programs. Students wishing to transfer credit from foreign institutions must have their transcripts assessed in English by an outside evaluator at their own expense.

Request Callback